Hitbullseye does not give any warranty or other assurance as to the operation, quality or functionality of the website or its fitness for any particular purpose. Access to the Site may be interrupted, restricted or delayed for any reason. Similarly, Hitbullseye does not give any warranty or other assurance as to the content of the material appearing on the Site, its accuracy, completeness, timeliness or fitness for any particular purpose. To the full extent permissible at law, Hitbullseye disclaims all responsibility for any damages or losses or other consequential losses arising in contract, or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the Site or any material appearing on the Site, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the Site or any such material.
1. Data which will be collected by us.
- Once you become a part of the Hitbullseye family, we will be collecting certain data from you which is directly entered by you on our online platform, such as, your personal and academic information, information regarding the courses you opt for and important data with respect to the third-party platforms we will be connected with, by virtue of you. Such data will include various forms of data.
- Apart from the information entered by you, we will be collecting certain data automatically. The same shall be collected through the use of server log files and tracking technologies such as ‘Cookies’, ‘Data Collection Tools’ etc. Such information shall include ‘Usage Data’ such as time spent on our pages by you, number of times our website was visited by you, pages visited, features and services used, etc., ‘System Data’ such as IP Address, device being used, browser, Operating System, etc., and Geographic Data such as your city, geographic co-ordinates, etc.
- When you interact online on our platform with other users or any or all of the faculties, or post answers, queries or reviews, such data will also be collected by us and some of it may be publicly viewable as well, depending upon the nature of the content being posted.
- All the data pertaining to the assignments solved by you and the tests attempted by you and your performance in the same shall also be recorded and we have the right Once you start solving assignments and preparing for different types of tests, your performance analysis.
- When you purchase our product online, you can make the payment by way of netbanking (Only specific banks) or by way of credit and debit cards. To ensure your security against any online fraud, we will not be collecting or storing any sensitive data pertaining to the card or the card holder.
- In order to improve our services and to ensure that Hitbullseye is in pace with the needs of the ever-changing demands of the students, we will keep holding surveys and promotional contests and challenges. In relation to the same, we may invite you to participate in the same and store the data that is provided from your end. Apart from this, Hitbullseye reserves the right to use, publish and notify the names (either on our website or publicly) of the winners of such promotional contests and challenges and for the purpose of distribution of rewards as well.
- Any data pertaining to any queries raised by you, or any issue or problem reported by you in relation to our services being used by you shall also be stored for the purpose of looking into such issues and resolving the same.
3. Data Usage
The data which is collected by us is used for various purposes. Hitbullseye uses your data in accordance with the law and aims at ensuring that none of the data gets misused for any illegal purposes. The major role of this data collection is:
- To provide the right service/ services to you in relation to the course opted.
- For timely responses and processing of courses, products and features selected by you.
- For timely response to and resolution of your concerns and queries.
- For facilitating effective communication to ensure that you are timely informed of the messages, notifications, progress of the course, performance analysis, newsletters and updates in relation to your specific course/courses.
- For soliciting the valuable feedback of the users in relation to our services and products.
- For developing new products, e-services and other features for more user friendly access to our products.
- For advertisement purposes.
- To ensure that the data of the users is protected against any fraud or any other issue.
4. Sharing of your data
6. Your Rights
8. Modifications and Amendments:
Bullseye Knowledge System Private Limited, Sector 8, Chandigarh, India